Not enough or no hot water:
- If gas, check the manual gas shut-off valve to be sure it is open.
- If gas, check the pilot flame. It may have gone out. If not lit, follow the “Lighting” instructions in your manual. (Sometimes the instructions are also located above the gas control valve on the water heater).
- The temperature adjustment dial may be set too low.
- It will take longer to heat water during cold months, which may seem like less hot water.
Water is too hot:
- The temperature adjustment dial may be set too high
- If problem still exists, call UtiliPRO immediately at 866-300-5574.